You can turn off clutter in Outlook
If you want to turn off the Outlook Clutter mailbox, you will need to do this in Outlook Web Access (OWA); this will turn it off in both in OWA and the Outlook client.
- Log in to (OWA) with your Scripps email account
- Select the Application launcher icon > then select Mail
Turn the Outlook Clutter Mailbox Off
- Near the top right corner of the page, select Settings > click Options
- In the list on the left side of screen, expand Mail > expand Automated Processing
- Select Clutter
- Uncheck the box labeled “Separate items identified as clutter” > Save.
- You can turn Clutter back on anytime by returning to the above settings and check the box for “Separate items identified as clutter”
- The Clutter folder remains in Outlook after you turn off the Clutter feature. If you don’t want the folder listed under your Mailbox, move the emails from Clutter to other folders, and then right-click the Clutter folder and select Delete Folder.