Sierra Printing is Now Available!
Scripps IT now has support for Sierra printing. If you have a laptop running Sierra, you can now configure it to print to a lab or hall printer.
Instructions on how to do so are below.
Adding Network Printers on your Windows PC
- Open a web browser
- Go to the installer http://myprint.scrippscollege.edu/ipp
- The web page with printers listed will display
- Click on the INSTALL MyPrint Client link on the left-hand corner
- Click “Run” to install NIEXE file and follow the prompts to finish the install
- Restart web browser and go to http://myprint.scrippscollege.edu/ipp
- Click on the link for the printer you want to install and confirm the install
Need help installing your hall printer on your laptop running Sierra?
Please contact: Zailyn Tamayo
Frankel 91 – Zailyn@scrippscollege.edu – 909 607-7428
|Previous: Move from Box@Scripps to a personal Box account||Next: Claremont Colleges Phone System Upgrade|