Sierra Printing is Now Available!
Scripps IT now has support for Sierra printing. If you have a laptop running Sierra, you can now configure it to print to a lab or hall printer.
Instructions on how to do so are below.
Adding Network Printers on your Windows PC
- Windows users: must use Internet Explorer and “Run as administrator” to install the myprint client.
To launch Internet Explorer as administrator; right mouse click the IE icon, select “Run as administrator”.
- Go to the installer http://myprint.scrippscollege.edu/ipp
- Click on the Install iPrint Client button (left upper corner)
For Windows: “nipp.exe” will download. Click on file and follow the prompts to finish install.
- Windows: Restart the browser and “Run as administrator”.
- Select your Residential Hall printer to install from the list.
- Set your Residential Hall printer as “default”.
- Install the Steele-Computer-Lab printer.
Please contact: Courtney Espiritu
Office: Frankel 91
|Previous: Move from Box@Scripps to a personal Box account||Next: Claremont Colleges Phone System Upgrade|