Share Outlook Calendar
1. With your Outlook Calendar open, in the Share Group of the Home tab, double-click the Share Calendar button.
2. Enter the account name for the user(s) with whom you want to share the calendar.
3. Click the Send button, Outlook will send an email to the recipient advising that your Calendar has been shared. Once they accept the calendar, your calendar will appear in their Outlook account under Other Calendars.
4. Click Yes to confirm that you want to share your Calendar.
5. Double-click the Calendar Permissions button in the Share Group to open Calendar Properties/Permissions
6. Select the user name from the list so that it is highlighted. Note: Do NOT share the Default account.
7. Click the drop-down arrow in the Permission Level field, select level desired
8. Click Apply, then click OK. The recipient will receive an email advising that the calendar has been shared, and it will appear in their Outlook Calendar view under Other Calendars.
9. Calendar permission can be changed or removed at any time by going back to the Calendar Permissions tool, select the user, modify or remove the account.
Outlook Tutorials on Lynda.com
To access the Lynda.com video tutorials for complete training, go to the IT web page at http://inside.scrippscollege.edu/it/lynda and click the button to ‘Login to Lynda.com.’ Once there, please visit the recommended playlist titled ‘Microsoft Office 2013 Training’ to access recommended courses, including the course for Outlook 2013 Essential Training.
Should you have difficulty accessing Outlook or Lynda.com, please contact the IT Helpdesk at Help@scrippscollege.edu, or extension 73406.