Boot or Reboot your computer
On Tuesday March 30, 2015 please turn on or reboot your computer and login.
From your computer launch Microsoft Outlook, login with your email address and password and verify new email messages are showing up.
Check your Calendar to verify appointments are posted.
Set your language and time zone, click the gear icon, select options -> settings -> regional
Re-create your rules and email signature
Configure your phone and iPads to work with Outlook email
Continue Outlook training
Continue your Outlook training in lynda.com
- Outlook is the mail client application of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Outlook.com is a free web based mail account (which used to be Hotmail).
- Outlook Web App (aka OWA) is the web based mail client that is part of the Microsoft Exchange Server which is also available for Live@EDU users and subscribers of Office 365 for Business and Exchange Online.
- Office 2013 is currently the latest version of the Microsoft Office suite which can be purchased and installed on computers.
- Office 365 for Business is a subscription based service which provides you with access to hosted solutions of Microsoft Server products which include Exchange (online), Sharepoint and Lync. This package deal also includes a license for the latest version of Microsoft Office to install on computers. This is the service that Scripps College is licensed for.