1. Open a browser and go to this web page: https://portal.office.com – this will open your Office 365 page. If you are asked to remember a password, say NO.
2. Enter your Outlook email address and password > click Sign In
3. This will open the Office 365 web page which displays all of the applications available to you > click Outlook to view your email account
Note that you also have available here your Outlook calendar, contacts, OneDrive cloud storage, and the web versions of your other Microsoft Office applications.
1. While logged on to OWA, click on the ‘gear’ icon on upper right side for settings > click Office 365 Settings in the drop-down menu
2. Click the Password link that will appear in the left column to open the Change Password window
3. Type in your old password and create a new password twice > click Submit NOTE: The password should contain at least 8 characters, at least one capital letter and one lower case letter, and at least one number or punctuation mark.
To setup self service password reset, click this link and provide cell phone or personal email. You’ll need to set up at least 1 of the options.
1. Click the settings ‘gear’ icon > click Options
2. In the left menu > click Email signature
5. Create your signature in the signature box – if you want your signature added to all emails, click the box for ‘Automatically include my signature’
6. Click Save when done
1. Click the people icon in the top-right corner of the screen – If you had entered a profile picture it will appear here.
Once there, please visit the recommended playlist titled ‘Microsoft Office 2013 Training’ to access recommended courses, including the course for Outlook 2013 Essential Training.
Should you have difficulty accessing Outlook or lynda.com, please contact the IT Helpdesk at Help@scrippscollege.edu or call extension 73406, outside lines call 909 607-3406.