Configuring Your Account
This page provides instructions on configuring Outlook 2016 for Mac to access your Office 365 account using Exchange.
1. Go to Finder > Applications > Microsoft Office 2016 > double-click Microsoft Outlook
3. If you see a Welcome to Outlook window, please follow the prompts to add your account.
If you don’t see the Welcome window, go to the Outlook menu and select Preferences
4. Click “Accounts” > Click Exchange or Office 365
5. Click plug sign (+) and select “New Account”. Fill in information.
6. Enter your email address under Email Address
6. Enter email address and password
8. You are all set up!
Outlook Tutorials on lynda.com
To access the lynda.com video tutorials for complete training, go to the IT web page and click the button to ‘Login to lynda.com.’ Once there, please visit the recommended playlist titled ‘Microsoft Office 2016 Training’ to access recommended courses, including the course for Outlook 2016 Essential Training.
Should you have difficulty accessing Outlook or lynda.com, please contact the IT Helpdesk at Help@scrippscollege.edu or call extension 73406, outside lines call 909 607-3406.
Last Updated: August 2017