Configuring Your Account
This page provides instructions on configuring Outlook 2011 for Mac to access your Office 365 account using Exchange.
1. Go to Finder > Applications > Microsoft Office 2011 > double-click Microsoft Outlook
2. If you see a dialog asking you to upgrade the Office database, click the Upgrade button
3. If you see a Welcome to Outlook window, check the box to make this your default mail application, then click Add Account
4. In the ‘Add Account’ window > Click Exchange or Office 365
5. Enter your email address under Email Address and Username > enter password
7. If you see the ‘Microsoft wants to use the “login” keychain’ window:
Outlook Tutorials on lynda.com
To access the lynda.com video tutorials for complete training, go to the IT web page and click the button to ‘Login to lynda.com.’ Once there, please visit the recommended playlist titled ‘Microsoft Office 2013 Training’ to access recommended courses, including the course for Outlook 2013 Essential Training.
Should you have difficulty accessing Outlook or lynda.com, please contact the IT Helpdesk at Help@scrippscollege.edu or call extension 73406, outside lines call 909 607-3406.