Faculty, Staff and Students-
Box@Scripps is LIVE!
We are excited to announce the roll out of a new, collaborative, web-based service for all members of the Scripps community. In response to a universal need for an improved cloud-based collaboration platform, we selected Box as our secure cloud storage and collaboration solution. Box provides an easy-to-use platform enabling access to your content from anywhere on any device.
Get started with Box@Scripps:
1. First: Start by logging into Box@Scripps – here using your Scripps network login credentials, and stay logged in.
2. Then click on this training link – here
For additional in-depth training on BOX@Scripps see these lynda.com links below.
What is Box?
- Upload file size limit increased from 250MB to 5GB
- Password protected sharing
- Faster uploads
- Detailed version history
- A campus-supported, cloud-based secure storage solution
- Unlimited storage for your Scripps work files
- Built-in collaborative tools allow you to author and share files with anyone
- Centralized Scripps IT support
What does Box mean for You?
- Transforms the way you store, access, and share files – secure access on any device, no software required
- Facilitates efficient sharing with clients, vendors, or partners in under 30 seconds
- Creates a centralized workspace for your teams to collaborate
- Simplifies your experience with capabilities to create, edit, and comment within Box
- Keeps everyone up-to-date by tracking revisions and displaying file version history
- Increases collateral visibility and control with robust security settings
- Delivers a simple experience through an intuitive UI
- Saves time by eliminating the need for inefficient file sharing methods (no more email attachments!)
- Provides flexibility through on-the-go mobility productivity
Please stay tuned for more information!
Information Technology Team
Updated August 2016