Find out before you start which bowers your client uses. Check to see if there are any bookmarks then Export them as a HTML file. When you are at their new computer you can Import them int the same bowers. And be sure to get the entire folder.
- Open Google Chromeand click on the Chrome menu button or find Bookmarks > Bookmarks
- Highlight the file with bookmarks in it and
- Click on the Organize menu > Export bookmarksto HTML file: Choose a location to save the file and click on Save.
- Open Firefox find Bookmarks in the menu bar, Highlight Show All Bookmarks
- It will open the Library window like the one below. Make sure to highlight All Bookmarks on the left side.
- Find the Star button and select the down arrow
- Scroll down and select the Export Bookmarks to HTML