IT & Me-Computer Training Practice Clinics Friday’s 9-12
IT & Me – Computer Training Practice Labs/Clinics
When: Friday’s 9:00 – 12:00
Where Steele 229
Stay on top of tech advancements with Lynda.com expert-led interactive online video tutorials.
- Learn new skills with Lynda.com
- Work at your own pace
- Get onsite help from an IT Support member
- Learn away from the interruptions of the office environment
- Come by yourself or bring your team to work on collaborative assignments
As your need for technology aptitude and skill levels increase for your job however, you cannot find time to focus at your desk with office distraction. Use the practice clinics as part of your overall IT Learning Solution.
Bring your projects that you are working on to Steele 229 on Friday’s 9:00 – 12:00
Coming Soon: Staff Council Sponsored Staff Development Topics
- Cyber Sense Navigating the Internet Safely
- WordPress Create a beautiful website
- Canva Discover how to create eye catching posters and flyers
- SnagIT Learn to create dynamic videos and documentation
We are looking forward to seeing you!
Scripps Information Technology Staff
|Previous: Claremont Colleges Phone System Upgrade|