Below is information that might be helpful in preparing your grant proposal. For organizational history and 501(c)3 documentation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scripps College’s mission is to educate women to develop their intellect and talents through active participation in the community of scholars, so that as graduates they may contribute to society through public and private lives of leadership, service, integrity, and creativity.
Scripps College is located in Congressional District 27, and our Congressman is Representative Judy Chu.
- Scripps College Founding Year: 1926
- Total Value of Scripps College Endowment (as of June 30, 2017): $343.2 million
- Scripps College Total Operating Budget (2017-18): $68,165,000
- Undergraduate enrollment as of 2016-17 academic year: 1039
- Number of Board of Trustees: 41
- Cost of Tuition: For academic year 2017-18, annual student costs were as follows:
- Tuition $52,748
- Fees $218
- Room and Board $16,294
- Total per student $69,260